Date of Offer: 06.02.2023
Planorama - Maik Böhmer
Große Elbstraße 42
Type of employment
Write an E-Mail
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT*IN Object Planning
PLANORAMA | Location Hamburg
Planorama (www.planorama.eu) is a young, successful landscape architecture firm with headquarters in Berlin. For our Hamburg Fischmarkt branch, we are looking for friendly and open-minded people with pioneering spirit, commitment and ideas in the projects and for the development of our branch.
About 2 years ago, one of our employees returned to your home in Hamburg and has been working for us from there ever since, currently together with two other colleagues*. With the new location, we are starting to develop a decentralized office structure in order to be more regionally available for our clients. Before Corona, we were already closely connected between Berlin and Hamburg via our internal digital network and work together on projects across Germany in location-independent teams. As a result of the pandemic, we are much better equipped digitally. All meetings and activities take place together analog, online or hybrid. Trips and celebrations take place together.
As the basis of a new team, good cooperation and positive motivation are particularly important to us. This can bring experienced as well as young landscape architects*innen. For the start we are looking for colleagues with experience, who are confident in their daily work and can organize the work at the new location independently. For diverse, mostly large and public projects, we need support from the competition to project work in all service phases to construction supervision. The new location serves as an optimal platform for a variety of development opportunities. Our goal is a long-term cooperation as a permanent position. This is possible on a full or part-time basis, with a minimum of 30 hours per week. We look forward to serious and exciting applications.
- High design standards and confident design skills
- Professional experience in project management, object planning landscape architecture
- Very good communication skills, confident appearance
- Independent, conscientious, structured and quality-conscious way of working
- Team spirit, Helpfulness and friendly collegial interaction are in the foreground
- Technical understanding and spatial imagination
- Very good knowledge of Vectorworks (or comparable CAD), Excel, Word, Orca
- Knowledge and interest in contracting and construction supervision are always welcome
- Secure knowledge of German - We are currently working exclusively on projects in Germany, therefore, these are required for project work and communication in everyday office life
- Exciting and diverse projects with high design standards
- Professional development opportunities
- Demanding professional challenge with fair working conditions
- Nice colleagues in flat hierarchies who support each other
- Respectful and friendly atmosphere
- Good salary, Compensation structure in orientation to the public service with many extras
- After the probationary period permanent employment
- Flexible working hours and full overtime compensation
- Individual training in all performance phases
- Staggered vacation days according to work experience
Please send your application documents with resume, portfolio and information on salary requirements and desired start date as a Pdf to:
Download links by mail are also possible.
Contact person for queries is Ms. Ballhause 030 / 40009870-0.
Planorama - Maik Böhmer